From our Tampines Infant & Childcare, I will be sharing things that might scare the baby and the parent might want to avoid scaring the baby.
Image Credits: Unsplash
1. Prank the baby that his head is hit onto a wall or door.
2. Prank the baby that you got his nose.
3. Make sudden sounds or noises where the baby is.
4. Pour water onto the baby’s body during bath time.
5. See shadow chasing him as the baby moves.
6. Bark by a dog.
7. Change of light in tunnels.
8. Play Peekaboo with the baby.
9. Play Jack in the box with the baby.
10. Carry the baby up in the air.
11. See human board or statue.
12. Receive a reply when pressing on mobile.
13. See fire when someone is cooking.
14. Burst balloon.
15. See pets like cats.
16. Wash car in a petrol station.
18. Touch by a chick.
19. See himself in the mirror.
20. See auto-open door.
21. Blow a big bubble using bubble gum.
22. See vacuum spinner moving.
23. Kiss by the parent.
24. Dry the baby’s hands with a dryer in the toilet.
25. See cleaning car’s mirror.
26. Ask the baby to carry a small animal-like bird.
27. Know of the parent is secretly watching.
28. Put a doll or a moving toy in front of the baby.
29. See mama removing makeup.
30. See mama put on coloured mask.
31. See unfamiliar face.
32. See an auto-open dustbin.
33. Scare by fake teeth.
34. Hit on the table.
35. Fall down.
36. Switch on a fan himself and was scared by the fan moving sound.
I hope all these pointers will help the parent to avoid scaring the baby.
What matters most to parents? Our most-read articles:
https://www.genesisgroup.sg/post/ensuring-holistic-child-development (Read 52,623 times)
https://www.genesisgroup.sg/post/what-to-prepare-for-infant-care (Read 23,028 times)
https://www.genesisgroup.sg/post/tampines-parks-that-you-can-bring-your-child (Read 11,902 times)
https://www.genesisgroup.sg/post/cost-of-infant-care (Read 11,246 times)
https://www.nurtureinfant.com/post/importance-of-a-conducive-learning-environment (Read 200,857 times)
Genesis Tampines Childcare 1989 is one of the best preschool and childcare in Tampines. Our Preschool Tampines have over 30 years of experience in nurturing thousands of infants, toddlers and preschoolers. At our Tampines Childcare, we advocate that every child is unique and precious who needs to be loved and cherished.
As a leading early childhood centre in Singapore since 1989, we are committed to nurturing our early learners holistically through various learning areas and positive learning dispositions. We place a strong emphasis on the way our teachers facilitate and interact with the children.
Our Childcare Tampines believe that every child is unique and precious who needs to be loved and cherished. Hence, our holistic curriculum aims to create meaningful learning experiences for each and every one of them!
Our Playgroup Tampines provides parents with the confidence that their children are in the good hands of our trained and caring teachers.
Our professional team of preschool teachers has a good understanding of child development and learning principles. We apply them efficiently and set the stage to create a meaningful learning experience that supports your child's discovery.
We consistently create a positive and cozy environment that will give your child a sense of security which builds their self-confidence to explore the world around them.
Located alongside our childcare in Tampines is our Nurture Infant House. If you are looking for Tampines infant care or infant care in Tampines, do visit Nurture Infant House. It is for infants aged 2 months to 18 months old. You can learn more about our infant care Tampines here.
Lastly, would you like to visit our Genesis Childcare 1989 to find out more about our environment and setup as well as understand our operations by talking to our teachers and supervisor?
Genesis Childcare 1989 (Playgroup to Kindergarten 2)
Blk 433 Tampines Street 43 #01-63/65 S(520433)
Nurture Infant House (2 to 18 months Infants)
Blk 433 Tampines Street 43 #01-61 S(520433)
Opening hours: Monday to Friday (7am to 7pm) & Saturday (7am to 2pm)
Public Bus services: 8 / 21 / 28 / 29 / 293